These gooey, chocolatey nuggets come together in a flash, take 1 container to mix in, and are ready to eat straight out of the oven, or serve them in a bowl with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!
Trust me, your kids will keep coming back for more, but take my advice and save these gems for yourself!?
You can feel so good knowing that these brownies are loaded with healthy benefits:
- fiber from the black beans and the oats fill you up, provide cancer preventing benefits to your digestive system, and promote fullness
- antioxidents from the dark chocolate help to fight free radicals and may prevent cancer, heart disease, and they promote beautiful skin
- the dark chocolate will definitely boost your mood by encouraging your brain to release oxytocin, known as the love hormone ❤️
If you can’t wait to eat these treats, after baking, just eat the chocolate goodness right out of the pan with a spoon. Be careful not to burn your mouth, but if you do, these luscious brownies are totally worth it!
- 1 15-oz can, black beans, drained and rinsed very well.
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup whole oats
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/3 cup male syrup, honey, or agave syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut or vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup to 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips, plus more for topping
- Combine all ingredients (except chocolate chips) in a food processor or high speed blender and blend until completely smooth, scraping down the sides as needed. The longer that you blend the batter, the gooier the brownies will be!
- With a spatula, hand stir the chocolate chips into the batter, then pour the batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle extra chocolate chips over the top of the batter.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and place it on a wire rack for 15 minutes before cutting.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know what you think!